Thursday, February 28, 2013

Hydrogenesis - Day 10

Well, I'm seriously thinking OGenesis might have root rot. Another root popped down into the water today, and it is nice and white. I will watch it to see if it starts to change color. If it does, I will probably just scrap the plant, and move on.

I'm really thinking about sticking with soil as my primary grow medium. It is so much more carefree when compared to hydro. But who knows, maybe I'm just down on my luck because of the potential root rot issues.

On the flipside, Moira Brown is doing excellent. Her roots are bone white and just exploding like crazy! She's finally exhibiting new growth up top which was quite a big concern of mine. I will be doing a rez wash and upping her to full strength tomorrow night, so hopefully she really starts to move!

Pics soon! Until then, stay green!

No comments:

Post a Comment