Monday, February 25, 2013

Test Grow - Day 54 (23 of Flower)

Another day, and more progress! I stopped by a different grow shop today, try to sample what all the places have. Much better prices than the shop I normally use, and what seem like a good set of guys, although they will definitely try to upsell you (which they should). But that's boring shit.

On my test grow plant (which I have nicknamed Genesis), the bud sites keep getting bigger and bigger. I think I will be doing some pruning here soon to give a few of the lower sites more light, but to also remove some of the lowest growth nodes, so the plant focuses all of it's energy up top. I'm really happy and really excited to see this thing make more and more progress.

We're at 23 days since I flipped the switch from veg to flower, and in the last 5 or 6 days I've seen what I feel is massive growth improvement from her. She's really getting into the swing of things and if I can pull an oz or two dried from her, I'll be a very, very happy guy! So, about 40-50 more days to go, then she should be getting the chop! Here's to hoping :D

I'll be making a new category of posts soon following two separate grow projects I have going on. Look for those soon. Until then, stay green!

No comments:

Post a Comment