Saturday, February 2, 2013

Test Grow - Day 31

So, I acted on a bit of impulse and picked up a cheap cabinet that I plan to convert into a veg room. It's not as big as I hoped it would be, but it will definitely work as a veg room. And now, I can have a dedicated space to veg, and another to flower.

I still need to pick up a few things (reflective material, fans, hole saw, etc...) to actually do the process. I plan to document the whole process, with pictures and a write up. It will probably get it's own section at the top. Hopefully, the whole setup works and allows me a semi-perpetual grow. At least, I hope to be able to continuously cycle plants through, never going above my legal limit of 6 in veg and 6 in flower.

I'll know more soon. Until then (and always), stay green!

No comments:

Post a Comment