Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Motherlight - Introduction

And yet ANOTHER grow happening :D

This grow is nicknamed "Motherlight" and it's intention is to hopefully give me one or two very strong mother plants which I will be able to take some clones from. Northern Light is a legend to me, as it was the first "top-shelf" weed I had ever heard about. There were so many myths (strain created by Cheech and Chong, it grows in Alaska which makes it super dank, it will make you trip, and about a billion others) that I heard growing up that I just HAD to try my hand at growing it. And, with success so far!




The first plant (pictured above) is nicknamed "Old Man Boner". Childish...yes. Inside joke...yes. The joke comes from where you put the emphasis while saying the phrase. I'm not going to try and explain it, because it won't work. But this plant was named specifically for a very good friend of mine.


The second plant (again, pictured directly above) is nicknamed "Boomstick," in honor of one of my favorite actors, Bruce Campbell. I absolutely love the "Evil Dead" movies, and decided what the hell, they're my plants, and I don't care if you like the name! Haha.

Both of these plants were germinated (and put into dirt) on Feb. 24, 2013, and they both poked their head above soil today, Feb 26, 2013. All dates on the "Motherlight" grow will use reference today as Day 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment