Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Test Grow - Day 55 (24 of Flower)

This plant just keeps on truckin'! The bud sites are getting bigger every time I see them (which is pretty obvious lol) and she's definitely getting taller! I did some pruning today of the larger and semi-discolored fan leaves. I'm not sure what's causing the yellow spots on the leaves, but it doesn't appear to be bugs, as I've examined several of the leaves under a USB microscope and see zero pests (knock on wood!!)

I think I got a bit overzealous with the pruning, but now is the time for that instead of much later. I'm trying to keep the leaves from sitting on each other as much as possible, but with the extremely low humidity (under 25%) that we have in the winter time, WPM isn't as much of a concern for me.

That's it for now. Will probably have some updated photos of her up soon. Until then, stay green!

No comments:

Post a Comment