Friday, February 1, 2013

Test Grow - Day 30

Well, it's been one whole month since I started this endeavor, and I think it may be getting close to time to flipping this baby over to 12/12 under my HPS. You can see she is just bushing out like crazy! No training, topping, or FIM yet, because I'm not exactly sure what to do haha. I've read a bunch of tutorials, but its like my plant doesn't match any of the photos. Oh well, here's some progress shots.


The big question I have for myself is, do I attempt to take some clones? I don't really have a space to put any clones, so I'll need to pick up another tent, or construct some kind of veg room. Ideally, that is what I would like to do, but I'm a bit limited on space with my current set up. If I wanted to do that, I'd need to do some serious re-organizing.

I had hoped to have 3 or 4 clones of other plants in there with her right now, so I would be taking 4 or 5 plants into flowering (there are two adults in the house, so we can have 6 flowering plants). But, I can't justify going into flowering with just one plant. And, I don't really want to wait for the clones to catch up. Ugh...decisions, decisions.


At any rate, things are looking good. We finally finished a huge project at work, so I should go back to updating this thing at least a few times a week, if not more. Stay green!


No comments:

Post a Comment