Thursday, February 28, 2013

Test Grow - Day 57 (Day 26 of Flower)

Well, we are (hopefully) nearing the half-way point of this flowering period. I plan to let this plant flower as long as it needs to, as I have a completely separate grow area for vegging plants, so no need to rush Genesis here along. She's doing excellent, putting energy into those bud sites. I watered her tonight, and she should be looking mighty fine in the morning!


That is the lowest (and almost smallest) bud site so far. I'm still going with the theory that the shock and stress caused this plant to self top, as I have quite a few (in my newbie opinion) bud sites for not doing any topping, training, supercropping, etc...



She was definitely bone dry, and very thirsty! She's definitely increased her water intake over the last two or so weeks, which is great to see. I'm really impressed with soil growing, and am heavily considering my previous choice of hydro over soil. A very good friend of mine used to run a dispensary, and highly recommended soil over any other method...especially for a new grower.


Ugh...I'm having so much fun! Stay green :D

No comments:

Post a Comment