Sunday, February 24, 2013

Test Grow - Day 53 (22 of Flower)

Wow, been a LONG ass time since an update was done. A fair amount has changed in that time too. I bought a second grow tent to use as a veg room. I plan to build a small table to go in there, so I can better utilize the 7ft height I have, but we'll save that for another post. In the veg room I've got a clone of this white noise plant going (nicknamed Moira Brown), as well as a seedling from an OG Kush bagseed a friend gave me, as well as two Northern Light #5 (NL#5) seeds going. Expect an update on those soon :D


As you can see, she's gotten quite a bit bigger. And, I was definitely WAYYYY early in calling her sex. Honest mistake, and shouldn't happen again, since I now know what REAL pistols look like. I don't have high hopes for the result from this plant, but if I make it to harvest, I'll be thanking my lucky stars. Here's some closer up shots.


The pics are a bit hard to see...since it's hard for me to take them, with the brightest light I've ever seen blasting all over my face (that's what she said). She seems to be liking the nutes I'm giving her, and is getting some purpling on the stems from it getting so cool in my grow room at night (I leave a window open so the canopy stays around 72 - 73 degrees). I've woken up late a couple of times to 63 degree temps in the tent. Should be back on a semi-regular update schedule (lol, I've said that before).


No comments:

Post a Comment