Thursday, February 7, 2013

Test Grow - Day 36

Well, here we are, beginning the 5th day of flowering. Today was also the first time I've ever given her nutes. Not sure why I didn't start her earlier. To be honest, I don't have very high hopes for this grow, but I intend to give it my best!

I'm scrapping the custom cabinet approach, and buying another grow tent for clones/veg. I really like the tent I have, I just need to stop being lazy and get the rest of the parts for a more permanent setup. Basically, I still need to get myself a carbon filter and then mount it and the fan to the top of the tent, making room on the floor for more plants.

I've also decided to really move forward with hydro. The only thing I'm lacking is clones. I'm at the point of where I'm just gonna buy some off of Craigslist. Hopefully some seeds I ordered will be here soon as well. The clones I took of my little test plant aren't dead yet, and honestly, one of them doesn't look too bad. I'm hoping to see some roots pop here soon, but who knows.

Pics soon, when I stop being so lazy lol. Stay green!

No comments:

Post a Comment